Tuesday 10 August 2010

A very warm welcome to the Kingdom of the Maharaja

Hi All, first of all thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. This is a great opportunity for everyone to gain more of an insight into my great kingdom. As you may know the meaning of the word Maharaja means Indian King but the actual dictionary definition means 'King of Kings'.


Within my blog I will be telling you about my latest conquests as I travel the world with my army of  elephants and tigers. Also i will be letting out some of my secrets in how to become a prolific tournament winner. We are not talking about winning a tournament once in a while we are talking about running tournaments. Last year I ran four consecutive tournaments on the great GB9ball tour which is  most definately the toughest pool tour in Europe full of world champions and the countries greatest cueists. Also i will be talking about my recent accolade of winning the world title of The World Teams Championships 2010 which was hosted in Germany where the Dream Team went on to take the coveted title beating the Phillipines in the final.


May the rolls be with you!!.............The Maharaja